Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Healing Power of Jesus Christ

Since the death of my mother, so much has happened in my life. My mother was my best friend in the world, and when she passed, I didn't know who to turn to except for God. And praise the Lord He was there for me. Praise the Lord I chose to seek Him, instead of my pain. Praise the Lord His love for me remains the same no matter my sin. He forgives- when we ask. The name of Jesus is a name I love to hear. I love to sing his word. It sounds like music in my ear. The sweetest name on earth. Praise the Lord we have a Savior who desires to be our best friend. And He heals. If we believe, if we pray and humble ourselves and ask for the Lord to heal- He will. He changes lives. The Lord's will is the Word of God. The Bible. The Lord heals the sick. Have faith. God loves you. And He loves that someone more than you do. Just imagine that love. Give God the glory. He is faithful to His Word. Honor Him in prayer. Honor Him with your life. And your words. God's love never changes. Expect miracles. Expect persecution. Expect blessings. An enriched life of humility and sacrifice and servant leadership. Blessed assurance- Jesus is mine. What a foretaste of glory divine.