Thursday, December 3, 2009

In the Beginning

Initially, I started this blog to comfort my mother because she kept insisting I go to Spain. I wasn't going to go- no way was I going to leave her. But I remember thinking if I made certain that everyone understood what needed to be done- they would understand her suffering. In the beginning, the first entries of how, I did not publish (until later). Now, I am so thankful I started and continued the blog- truly I am. My mother's suffering should not be in vain. She was the most loving, merciful and encouraging person I have ever known. I miss her dearly.

Momma- I love you so much. I miss you more than you can ever imagine. I miss your love. I miss your smile. I miss your voice. Oh sweet momma- you had the most beautiful voice... Thank you for your love- and sacrifice. You were one big bundle of love. Thank you for believing me and encouraging me and for being there for me every step of the way. Momma, I will take the strength that you have given me through your everlasting love- and encourage others. I will.